In this Nursing, veterinary nurses work in company with the veterinary surgeons to provide a high standard of care to the animals. They usually do their job inside the veterinary hospitals and veterinary surgeries which give good qualities of health treatment for sick animals. Veterinary science is important to the study of livestock, herd health and monitoring the spread of disease. It requires the application of scientific knowledge in multiple areas and the use of technical skills in disease prevention that may affect both pets and wild animals. Animal Production facilitates improvements in agricultural productivity, with emphasis on animal production systems and administers the animal improvement. Animal production sector has been undergoing change at a remarkable pace over the past few decades.
- Track 1-1. Registered Veterinary Nurses
- Track 1-2. Monitoring during anesthesia
- Track 1-3. Infection control in Veterinary nursing
- Track 1-4. Principles of veterinary nursing emergency
- Track 1-5. Veterinary critical care
- Track 1-6. Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Track 1-7. International travel nurse