Telemedicine is the use of advanced telecommunication and information technologies in order to provide clinical health care at a distance. It helps eliminate distance barriers and can improve access to medical services that would often not be consistently available in distant rural communities. It is also used to save lives in critical care and emergency situations. Although there were distant precursors to telemedicine, it is essentially a product of 20th century telecommunication and information technologies for the development of Nursing Education.
- Track 1-1. Clinical Applications of Telemedicine
- Track 1-2. E- Health Cyber Medicine
- Track 1-3. Telehealth, Telemedicine and Tele-rehabilitation
- Track 1-4. Preventive e-health systems
- Track 1-5. Data computing in healthcare
- Track 1-6. Emergency medicine
- Track 1-7. Technological Advances