Oral malignancy or mouth tumor is a kind of head and neck disease is any carcinogenic tissue development located in the oral cavity. It might emerge as an essential injury starting in any of the tissues in the mouth, by metastasis from a far off site of inception, or by expansion from a neighboring anatomic structure, for example, the nasal pit. On the other hand, the oral malignancies may begin in any of the tissues of the mouth and might be of fluctuated histologic sorts: Teratoma, adenocarcinoma got from a noteworthy or minor salivary organ, lymphoma from tonsillar or other lymphoid tissue, or melanoma from the color delivering cells of the oral mucosa.
- Track 1-1. Oral and maxillofacial surgery
- Track 1-2. Leadership needs in Dental nurses
- Track 1-3. Orthodontics and prosthodontics
- Track 1-4. Forensic dentistry or odontology
- Track 1-5. General Dental Council